After many years of practicing yoga, on and off the mat, I decided to become a yoga instructor in order to share all the beautiful benefits of yoga with the community. I am a Certified Yoga Teacher registered through Yoga Alliance. In 2007-2008 I got certified RYT 200hr “Power Yoga” with Paul Toliusizs and Fred Bush.
After that, I decided to take my yoga studies to the next level studying with SHIVA REA. I got certified 500hr “Prana Flow® Energetic Vinyasa” and “Yoga trance dance®” and I continue studying with her on a regular bases, as well as participating as an assistant in some of her modules.
I am also a volunteer teacher at Faith Yoga Program (Yoga for the blind). And I can tell you that sharing yoga practice with blind students has been the most wonderful and enriching experience of my life.
I love to dance, cook, read, take care of our planet and enjoy every second of existence. I believe in magic. I think that we are constantly evolving, that the spiritual path is infinite and that yoga is much more than just the asana practice. I’m a seeker of the truth and I feel very passionate about life. I am a Reiki practitioner and I think that if we all work together with divine love, we can heal this planet, and that just a deep inhale can totally change your day … BREATHE! And enjoy the ride.
- Over 7 years of experience teaching Yoga classes (private and group classes).
- Over 6 years of experience teaching Yoga for blind and visually impaired students at the Light house of Broward
- Practicing Yoga for more than 18 years with experiential knowledge of various styles such as Vinyasa, Power, Hatha,
Kabalah Yoga, Budokon Yoga, Yoga of heart, Faith Yoga, Yoga Trance Dance and Prana Flow Yoga.
- Yoga Trance Dance workshops leaded in US and México.
- Assistant at Yoga Journal Conference Florida for Coral Brown and Shiva Rea
- Reliable, responsible and committed teacher to students and studios.
- Compassionate, intuitive and non-judgmental teaching style.
-Power Yoga teacher training 200hr Certificate at Miami Yogashala with teachers Paul Toliuszis and Fred Bush - Year 2008
-Prana Flow Energetic Vinyasa 300hr TT at Samudra Schools of living Yoga in Exhale Center Venice, CA with Shiva Rea -Year 2012
-Yoga Trance Dance TT certification at Samudra schools in Exhale Center at Venice, CA with Teacher Shiva Rea -Year 2008
-Advanced Energetic Vinyasa and Living Ayurveda Consultant with Shiva Rea and Maria Garré at Exhale Center in Venice, CA – 90 contact hours – Year 2013
I have also trained with masters such as Mark Whitwell, Duncan Wong, Manju Jois, David Swanson, Chris Tompkins, Audi Gozlan, Sean Corn, Bryan Kest, Schuyler Grant, Daniel Odier, Cameron Shayne, and more.